Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hot, Hot, Hot!!!

Oh, I'm not just talking about the Miami weather. This time I'm referring to the gentleman that I just visited at his hotel on South Beach. Whoa!! When God made white and hispanic men, he made them for ME!! My ideal white man was standing on the other side of the door. Tall, lean but built with a chest, ass and uh-huh "you know what" to die for. Long curly hair, cute face and ooh so soft tan skin. He was visiting from the Virgin Islands where he has resided for over 10 years. Talking about soft lips and sweet kisses... Ummmmmm! It didn't take long before he was pulling at my shirt motioning to see more than just my cleavage... "Hmmmmm" he moaned.. He immediately pulled off his shirt exposing a nice hairy chest. Then he pulled his shorts down and ...

Click here to go to Niteflirt to purchase the rest of the story ---> Hot, hot, hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment